Contemporary Plastic Surgery is committed to ensuring the safety and health of our patients, visitors, employees and physicians.
- It is not the intent to frighten patients, the physicians and Nurse Practitioner will be wearing masks while providing treatments to reduce the opportunity of transmission of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Contemporary Plastic Surgery (CPS) will not perform exams, treatments or surgical procedures in an outpatient setting on patients known or suspected to have COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Contemporary Plastic Surgery has begun verbal screening for appointment scheduling and confirmation for COVID-19 Coronavirus risk factors for all patients, visitors, and vendors.
- The front desk administrative assistants have been trained to request that you use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer immediately upon entry into our waiting area. The administrative assistants will ask everyone who enters the waiting room screening questions based on recent travel, and current signs/symptoms as per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) Daily Situation Reports, and the NJ Department of Health (NJDOH) guidance.
- Screening questions may change on a daily basis as we monitor the CDC, WHO Daily Situation Reports, and NJDOH guidance.
- Based on the verbal screening questions, anyone who is considered high risk will not be treated in our Center.
- High-risk patients will be referred to Brunswick Urgent Care at 641 NJ-18 East Brunswick 08816. Telephone (732) 955-6765. This is the closest Covid-19 testing site to our Center. It is recommended to call before going to this site for presumptive testing.