Men and women considering non-surgical skin care options such as BOTOX® Cosmetic or dermal fillers regularly turn to the professionals at Contemporary Plastic Surgery. Dr. Herbstman is assisted by licensed medical aesthetician Yelena Barsky. Together, they create customized treatment plans for each patient, using proven techniques and services to create results that are as beautiful as they are safe.
Your Non-Surgical Options
We are proud to offer a number of non-surgical services to help our patients look and feel their best, including:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic softens wrinkles caused by facial muscle movement such as forehead creases and crow’s feet.
- Injectable fillers smooth away wrinkles, restore lost volume on the face and hands, and sculpt lips and brows to help you look younger and more attractive.
- Ultherapy® uses ultrasound energy to lift and tighten brows, lower lids, lower face, neck, and décolleté for a sleeker, more youthful-looking profile without surgery.
- KYBELLA® is an injectable solution that reduces fat causing a double chin in a series of treatment sessions.
- Réjuvapen, also known as microneedling, promotes the development of new collagen for firmer, smoother skin.
- Fraxel® laser treatments improve the texture/tone and appearance of the skin with little to no downtime.
- Dermabrasion is a more aggressive resurfacing of the skin that Dr. Herbstman performs for the treatment of very deep wrinkles, scars, and other textural defects. The downtime is generally 1 week.
- Skin Care & Spa Services foster relaxation and rejuvenation while creating a beautiful glow on the face or body.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections help enhance treatments for hair loss, wrinkles, acne scars, and other cosmetic procedures.
Each patient who visits Contemporary Plastic Surgery receives personalized treatment from experienced skin care professionals. Request a consultation online or contact our office in East Brunswick and Red Bank.