Robert A. Herbstman, MD, FACS is a board-certified plastic surgeon whose New Jersey practice has been built on providing an excellent experience for his many satisfied patients. For more than 20 years, Dr. Herbstman has centered his practice around his patients, taking the time to get to know each individual and understanding his or her personal aesthetic goals. He values this connection and considers it key to developing a shared vision and a personalized treatment plan.
You’ll see why so many people in New Jersey choose Dr. Herbstman as their plastic surgeon when you visit his practice in East Brunswick and Red Bank. To get started, request a consultation online or call us at (732) 254-1919 to schedule your consultation.
Providing Quality Care
Before entrusting your appearance and wellbeing to a plastic surgeon, it’s important to make sure that he or she is exceptionally qualified. Dr. Herbstman’s rigorous training and decades of experience enable him to create beautiful results while ensuring utmost patient safety.
Selected Professional Appointments & Affiliations
- President of the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of The Aesthetic Society
- Former Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Certified Inspector of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities
Education & Training
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ – New Jersey Medical School University Hospital
- General Surgery Residency and Chief Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Medical Degree: University of Rochester, School of Medicine